The Translator's Community is joining monthly to translate Elementor plugins. Newcomers and members will join together to discover about the program, learn how to translate, and, of course, translate together.
At this meeting we will also:
- Share some tips on how to improve and accelerate translations.
- Provide translator badges to participants.
- Providing access to the private Translator group inside the new Elementors Hub
If you're a new member
- Please check the below details on joining the community or learn how to translate, either the Core (free) or the Pro version.
- Also, any further questions can be done during the meeting.
If you are already part of the community,
- Join us and translate together fellow translators.
- We will be there to assist you during the process and answer any questions.
Here you can see some of the benefits:
- Save time learning how to translate Elementor for others who speak your language.
- Be one of the first to join our Elementor Translators forum.
- Meet and network with your peers.
- Get to know the Elementor community team : )
The new Translators Badges will be available for the event. These will be visible on the Elementor Hub and soon also on the Elementor Experts platform. This is our first step to make you more visible and appreciate your great work. But we are preparing more. Stay tuned.
What you need to join
- Any previous experience with translating for WordPress or WordPress Plugins does make the process easier for you. Do not worry if you don't have this experience. We’ll gladly help you obtain it.
- Good level in written English.
- General understanding of the WordPress CMS.
- General knowledge of the Elementor editor and some experience using it.
About Elementor Core translations
About Elementor Pro translations
- Please make sure you have a my.elementor account. All customers have one. It’s the same account you use to activate your license.