Are you looking to build an online course? Do you have clients that have asked for the service?
If you want to learn more about building a learning management site, you will want to attend this month’s Elementor Chicago Meetup.
Elementor Chicago Organizer Mike Scampini will be going over how to use LearnDash to build online courses for you or your clients.
Mike has built and managed a WordPress site that offers online courses for his client, with over 400 users.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Install LearnDash to WordPress
- Create a basic course with lessons and topics
- Add content and videos to the course
- Add certificates to your course
- Make the course live on your website
- Design it with Elementor Pro
Hope to see you there!