In this meetup, Angela will provide tips and tricks for maximizing your site building efficiency with Elementor by using Global Settings, a Style Guide, and Saved Templates.
1) How to use custom fonts
2) Make best use of Global Colors
3) Set Typography
4) Style buttons using custom CSS
5) Custom CSS to selectors to add to every site
6) Create a Style Guide page that shows all your typography, color palette, bullets and numbers, forms, button styles, post grids, and more! Learn to copy and paste these from one page to another or Save as Template for full Sections to use on other pages.
7) Save templates from other sites, such as Header, Footer, and Contact Page and Import to your new site!
Ask WP Girl, LLC
Elementor Community Leader
Angela has been using WordPress since 2007. She builds boutique websites for high-end clients and is passionate about sharing what she has learned with others. When she isn't living and breathing WordPress, she enjoys painting and traveling.